Free Shipping within the Continental U.S.
Our current promotion includes Free Freight to most locations within the U.S. on In-Stock Shoji, Custom Shoji & Architectural Door orders of 2 or more doors!
Shipping for Shoji & Doors
- Shoji and door orders are packed in one of the following: a large crate or pallet and might include a cardboard tube containing tracking, valance, shelf, etc.
- Someone will need to be present to inspect and sign for the freight as instructed below.
- All orders delivered in a crate or on a pallet will have an attached “shock/watch sticker”.
- We take measures to properly package your order, however, we cannot control the handling it receives in transit.
- Orders packaged in crates or on pallets will include a “shock/watch sticker” to show if the freight has been exposed to excessively rough handling.
- Do not refuse the shipment, but make a notation on the Delivery Receipt that the “shock/watch” sticker is Red, and that an inspection may be warranted.
- If freight is received and signed for without inspecting for damage or without said damage being noted on the delivery receipt our responsibility will be waived
- Upon arrival of your shipment, before signing, we recommend:
- Inspect packaging carefully for external damage.
- If external or internal damage is apparent: Write on the Delivery Receipt, exactly what the damage is – and that the freight is subject to further inspection.
- If you do not note damage on the delivery Receipt, Cherry Tree will not be responsible for filing any claim, and you, the customer could be responsible for freight and repair costs, should that be required.
- If there is no apparent damage, AND the Shock Watch has been triggered: Sign the bill of lading and write “subject to inspection for concealed damage.”
- Unpack your shipment after the driver leaves.
- If damage is discovered, leave the shipment in the original container or packaging and contact us immediately.
- As a reminder, freight companies charge additional for any special services, such as “call ahead” services, lift gate and Inside Delivery.
- We will bill for any additional shipping and handling charges.
All merchandise is inspected and carefully packaged before leaving our factory. All returns must have a return authorization (RGA) number provided by Cherry Tree Design. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% + all shipping charges. All returns must be done within 30 days of the invoice ship date. Custom orders are not returnable. Call Customer Service for more details 800-634-3268.